Saturday, October 4, 2008

Well-fed Face

This is Mia after a vigorous feeding session (ouch). Note the red ring around her lips from the suction, and the blue ring around her lips from the gas :-) Boobs aren't too sore today, and I get to experiment with a breast pump tomorrow cooool! Milking myself like a COW. Moo!

When Mia gets positioned leaning forward for a burping session, she starts cooing and gurgling but her favorite word is "AH" with a few "EHs" in there for good measure. She also farts louder than her dad and I, like a little machine gun.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Towers Family said...

OK, so this is the proof we have all been waiting for. Mia looks more like her Dad than her Mommy!!
I refer you to the photo of Jaime at "Xmas Dinner" (Summer 08)!!!
Like father, like daughter!!!
Ref farting, she takes after Tia Maria and cousin Cole!!!

Anastácio Soberbo said...

Hellow, I like this blog.
Sorry not write more, but my English is not good.
A hug from Portugal

"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for." -- Anon