Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Mama and Papa bear with Baby bear

We tried to register Mia's birth today, and wouldn't you know it, the office didn't have the forms they needed (they say they're waiting for them to be delivered from Belize City) so we have to go back on Thursday!

Mia slept very well last night, and I got some much-needed zzz's. I've been pumping and feeding her breastmilk in the bottle and supplementing with formula because my boobs are really sore. Not so much the nipple, the entire breast (engorgement I guess). It's just too painful to have her there sucking and kicking and grabbing them. I was feeling guilty about having to supplement with formula until my boobs REALLY hurt, then I didn't feel so bad so much as relieved :-) I'm still pumping though, since breastmilk is so good for her.

Speaking of pumping, off I go to milk myself. More pics later.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for." -- Anon