Thursday, October 2, 2008

A few more...

I think I overdid it yesterday...the left side of my cut looks a little swollen. I guess Dr. Raju will scold me when I go to see him tomorrow. The floor is bugging me, and I can't sweep it...the dishes are bugging me and I can't stand too long to wash them...the laundry is bugging me and I can't carry heavy loads. Grr! Oh and I've been experiencing mood swings, which apparently come along when you start producing milk. One minute I feel fine, then the next I want to cry for no reason. It's not like a sad feeling, more like a sentimental one, like aww my baby is cute - then the tears come out of nowhere. I better not be getting watery like Tia Maria! How inconvenient!

Gazing up at the ceiling...Mom and I are gonna hang out in the living room today. She's getting sick of the bedroom!!!


Lookie, my hair wants to get curly!

No comments:

"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for." -- Anon