Monday, October 13, 2008

Hiccup! Hiccup!

I remember when she would do this in my belly!



[UPDATED VIDEO]

Mia went out yesterday for the first time...to Tia Glady's house. They had a little get-together for Mike's birthday. Since Pdaddy wasn't feeling well, he took too long to get ready so he didn't come and take any photos before he had to leave for work. They made black soup and had 3 desserts, if i remember correctly: carrot cake, white sponge cake and some other cake. Oh wait, I lie, there were 4 desserts - they also had ambrosia (yuck).

Mam came to Belmopan for the long weekend and made me a huge pot of chicken soup and also some lentils, so I have enough food in the fridge and freezer to sustain me through the long nights of feeding. I weighed myself today and the scales informed me that I am 162lb, but the weight-loss will probably slow down now that I have so much food!

No comments:

"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for." -- Anon