Sunday, October 19, 2008

Pdaddy's night with the behbeh

Mia was up from 8:30 - 2:00 am last night! She kept falling asleep then waking up as soon as I put her in bed, so I handed her off to Pdaddy at midnight because I was soooo sleepy. He did well, and got her sleeping (eventually) and even changed a poopy diaper.

She woke at minutes to 5:00am, then went straight to sleep after eating...then woke again at 8:00am...then slept after eating...then again at 10:30am...and is currently sleeping hehe. And so the cycle shall continue! I've managed to wash and sterilize her bottles and clean the kitchen, and even eat some toast while she slumbers. Now I'll attempt to get dressed and drink coffee and relax with Pdaddy a while. I really want to sweep and mop but I'll make that wait till her next naptime.

They always say that motherhood is the "hardest job you'll ever love" and I know what they meant now! :-) Maria, I don't know how you managed with three but I'm not going to attempt it! hehe
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for." -- Anon