Sunday, September 14, 2008

Countdown...

Crib mobile: puffy stars will rotate around a puffy crescent moon. The mobile arms are covered in pink and white gingham fabric, awww.

Morning! I'm 37 weeks today, which is supposedly full-term and baby might want to come any second (she better not). I'm at work for 1 more week because I feel just fine, and figure that 1 more week at work=1 more week at home with the peanut.

She still hasn't turned (Grr) and is quite small at under 6lb. The placenta has some calcification, which means it's aging, so the baby will prob. have to come out before 40 weeks just in case blood supply isn't sufficient for her.

I think I have all the supplies I need; I picked up a microwave bottle sterilizer, baby monitor and crib mobile yesterday. I have tons of clothes and toiletries and Tio J. has let me borrow a traveling crib to use until peanut sleeps in her own room.

Grandma's getting all nervous and says she's going to have a hospital bag packed for herself hehe. I'm not worried about the surgery at all, as long as the peanut pops out fine I will be happy. Jaime will just have to deal with me being even more grumpy because I will be limited in my activities.

Only 4 puppies are left, yeaaay, and 3 should go by Monday so the veranda can get nice and clean before baby's arrival. It's almost time people! Keep your phones on! :-)

No comments:

"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for." -- Anon