Thursday, June 12, 2008

1 Week Less Pregnant

Here's the peanut at 21/22/23 weeks. Based on the size, Doc thinks I am around 22 weeks pregnant, but who knows!!! She (he?) is all curled up like my mom's dog Dinky with the private bits secure and hidden. GRR. My mom is harassing me to have another ultrasound as soon as possible because she's desperate to know the sex. I wonder who peanut will look like?

FLOCK OF SEAGULLS
I wouldn't worry too much peanut. Your cousins came out cute, despite genetics.

6 comments:

Peanut's Dad said...

Ayayay...I look gay in that pic. Sorry peanut!

Mia Reyes said...

Peanut, listen to mama:

#1 - It's okay to be gay

#2 - Your dad's hair is much worse than that right now

The Towers Family said...

omg. forget about hair and being gay, have you seen how far apart your eyes are niks!!!!! i thought maria had it bad, but, ay ay ay!!

Mia Reyes said...

ok, Uncle Julian, I see I'm gonna have to go through the family photos and find that bony pic of you with floppy hair and post it online. In fact, let me go find it right now.

The Towers Family said...

touche nikki, touche!!!

Peanut's Dad said...

Oh Peanut please tell your mom thank you for posting that pic and having them laugh their heads off at work. THANKS MOM!!

"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for." -- Anon