Sunday, April 6, 2008

The Name Game

It'll be some more weeks before we know if the peanut is a boy or a girl, but here are the names we are thinking of.

GIRL: Mia Noelle
(My sis is called Maria. When I was little I used to say "Mia" / Noelle for CHRISTMAS, my fave time of year, and also for peanut's auntie NOEmi)

BOY: Well, we originally had "James" for the first name after Peanut's dad (Jaime)...but it hasn't grown on me sooo we have a shortlist to choose from...
  • Xaivier
  • Sebastien
  • Zachary
  • Raeden
  • Timothy
I think I'm liking Timothy the best at the moment. "Timothy Wynter" (Wynter for CHRISTMAS of course hehe). According to behindthename.com, it means: From the Greek name Τιμοθεος (Timotheos) meaning "honouring God", derived from τιμαω (timao) "to honour" and θεος (theos) "god" - What do you think?? So it's gonna beeee...

TIMOTHY WYNTER AWE REYES

orrrr

MIA NOELLE AWE REYES

No comments:

"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for." -- Anon