Thursday, March 6, 2008

Peanut's Dad Entry

Hiiii Peanut!!!! Your Mom has been harrassing me about how she made me a Blog contributor and i'm not contributing....lol. Yess will good news, your mom has informed me that your uncle Adam and auntie Eve have gotten you your 1st Converse sneakers. Already in fashion and you're not even here yet...hehehe. Well right now we don't know if you're a Boy or a Girl, but peanut I really don't care because you're my peanut! Also I have started negotiation with your mom for your bed time. She say's eight but i'm working on getting your 30 mins more, making it 8:30. I've gotten your mom vitamins so that you can be strong for when you get here. I'm also hagging her to eat more...hehehe. Well peanut seee you sooonnn!

Your Daddy,
Jaime

1 comment:

Mia Reyes said...

Don't listen to your Dad...I wanted 8:30 and he said 9pm!

"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for." -- Anon