Thursday, March 13, 2008

Is the sleepyness finally subsiding?

I haven't had any sickness so far, no cravings, nothing really negative EXCEPT falling asleep too damn early. Those of you that know me well know that I'm a night-owl and usually go to bed no earlier than midnight. Well this pregnancy has had me falling asleep at silly hours like 9:30pm!! I really can't stand it, and poor peanut's dad is left all alone on the sofa watching tv while i snore away.

Anyhoo, I am happy to report that for the last 4 nights I have actually not been too sleepy and managed to stay awake till 11!! Yeaaay. Of course I know I need my rest (blah blah) but peanut told me that 7 hours will do him?/her? just fine.

On another note...
My next scan will be on Tuesday (18th) and peanut's dad will be coming along. I'm excited to see if there is any movement visible on the screen.

No comments:

"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for." -- Anon