Monday, March 3, 2008

9 Weeks: New symptoms

Well I'm theoretically 9 weeks along, and this weekend experienced my first dizzy spells. I was cooking and started feeling very weak and had to sit down, or I'm sure I would have toppled over. It happened again on Sunday when I was washing dishes, and I had to keep lying down to let the feeling pass. (I knew God doesn't like me to wash dishes - a sure sign if you ask me).

I've also started feeling very tired around 3pm, and my food settles heavy in my tummy. No real nausea yet though, thank goodness!

Mom did the needle and thread thing over my pulse to try and guess the baby's sex, but we couldn't tell if it was going in circles or side to side hehe.

According to the various internet sources, Peanut's supposed to be like an inch long right now. Neat!

1 comment:

Peanut's Dad said...

Don't forget a little grumpy with the Peanut's dad...heheheh.

"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for." -- Anon