Friday, July 11, 2008

Still a girl!

I had my latest Dr. visit on Wednesday, and he claimed to have a better view of peanut's nether regions and still says she's a girl :-) Apparently she's still in a seated breech position, so she better get her buns moving. My co-worker says that she has no sense of direction like her mom :-\

So Jaime's been here for a week and it's been good so far. The only thing is that I've been having mood swings, where little issues seem like huge deals to me. So far my office chair broke, perfume broke, fan got wobbly, gate broke and dogs ran out. I reacted to each one 100X worse than usual, but Jaime is very patient and sweet and it's my policy to always say sorry if I know I was a beewax for no reason. Jaime's been a trooper and I especially appreciate the dishwashing!! Here is a pic of my current mood (scowly). Peanut, that is we will look at you when you're naughty and you shall quake in your bunny slippers and immediately cease your actions.

No comments:

"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for." -- Anon