Sunday, July 27, 2008

Belly at 7 Months

Morning! It's not even 6 a.m. yet, and I'm wide awake (having sent Jaime off to work), so I thought I'd add a few belleh pics since it's looking more impressive these days.

As you can see, it's much more rotund now than it has ever been. Thankfully, I don't have any stretch marks yet, but my belly button is no longer the deep innie I've gotten so attached to (no pun intended).

Look! It's slowly flattening out, and I imagine it will be completely flat in the next 2 months. It could be worse - if I had an outie I'd have a third nipple poking out when I wear fitted shirts and THAT would be weird. I think I would have taped it down :-)

And finally, check out what I have to deal with when I shower (I took this picture from the bathtub). 2 Furry creatures insist on watching and waiting for me; maybe they like the sound of the water or the smell of the soap, because when I get out to dry myself they lose interest (shut up Julian, whatever comment was running through your head). I wonder if they'll want to watch me bathing peanut...

2 more weeks to go till the England gang gets here. 2 more months till "TIA MARIA" woo! (TIO JULIAN hehehe). Jaime just made me realize last night, that my baby may one day be a "TIA MIA" hehehe. Ay ay ay.

Next Dr. visit is the 7th August. I had a dream that Jaime went to adopt a girl and came home with a boy instead, so I hope this doesn't mean we'll see a winkie or Grandma will throw a fit. I think I would find it highly amusing and not care either way. Boys can wear pink nowadays anyway heheh :-)

No comments:

"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for." -- Anon