Thursday, May 22, 2008

Peanut in the Jungle - II

On a hot Saturday, Peanut's dad decided to treat me to a trip to the Blue Hole, which is an area where the river runs through a cave and it's really cold. Next time we should take swimming gear! (Luckily I was wearing a skirt, so I could paddle).

Please note the increasing boobage, which I am very proud of. That's an un-padded bra people!!!

Ok, so this is a less flattering image of what pregnancy's doing to me, and more specifically my ass!
That's okay, because peanut's dad's is about the same size as mine, and he's not pregnant.
We spent a nice time paddling our toes in the water, feeding the fish cookie bars and watching the birds fly about overhead. This pic (above) is peanut's dad undressing in the jungle, changing into shorts so he can paddle. Next time we go I'm wearing a bikini!!! (just the top haha - I wouldn't want to scare the wildlife).

No comments:

"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for." -- Anon