Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Peanut @ 19 Weeks....and tentatively a GIRL!

Almost 5 months pregnant!! Peanut's 19 week scan was yesterday, and all is well so far. I've gained 3.3lbs in the last 4 weeks, so that's not too bad. Blood pressure is normal, and everything else seems fine. The baby's heart was ticking nicely and he/she was sleeping and twitching. I made peanut's dad have his blood pressure taken, and his is fine too so I know I'm not stressing him out too much hehe.

Doc looked at the baby's bits and pieces and couldn't find a willy, so he says it is very likely a GIRL but that we will have to confirm at the next visit in 4 weeks. Still, exciting to know what it MIGHT be :-) Don't all go buying pink yet! :-)

P.S. I have NO CLUE what the scan is showing...head? Legs? Butt? hehe

No comments:

"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for." -- Anon