Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Jaime-isms

We were at Cheers eating a burger, and I reminded Jaime about the time he ate TWO burgers (one a double pattie) and TWO orders of fries, and was still trying to eat my leftovers. His response was:

"In all fairness, I only had a regular burger with the hi-rise."

The other day I was being grumpy, and Jaime's comment was:

"You're lucky you're pretty, because I love you." (?? lol)

I was waiting on him to get out the bathroom and he was taking unusually long. I went to go see what the matter what, and asked him why he was taking such a long time. He said...

"I had complications."

1 comment:

The Towers Family said...

Absolutely loving the "complications" comment. Pure moment of man-genius!!!

"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for." -- Anon