Monday, March 9, 2009

Happy Baron Bliss Day - No work for mommy and daddy!

SAD FACE: I was sad, thinkin' my mom was off to work...



"HUUUHH" FACE: But then she said no sugarpuff, today is a holiday!



HAPPY AND TRICKY FACE: So I said yeaaahh (sounded like agoo but it meant, yeah), and started plotting on how many poops to do for mom today



"YO TIA" FACE: Shout-out to my Tia Maria, who gave me her almond (read chinese) eyes. No offence Auntie Eveil mwaaah!


"YOU BETTA RECOGNIZE!" FACE: No "gap" comments from Tio Julie pweeze. Princess Mia in da houuuuse


SLEEPY FACE, awwww


1 comment:

The Towers Family said...

No gap comments, but Mia has not only the "almond eyes" that Maria has, but also, the same, well, you know, hmm, spacing? as her Tia!!!

"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for." -- Anon