Saturday, March 15, 2008

I think I've stopped being really grumpy & hormonal...

In really early weeks of pregnancy I was misery-guts, grumbling at peanut's dad and just being mean sometimes for no reason. Poor guy took it all in stride and never stopped being sweet a single day.

Now I think I'm much more pleasant to be around. I'm still getting used to the idea of having no control over gaining weight, and i DO grumble about that. I haven't really gained anything to speak of yet, but there's no denying that my jeans feel a bit tighter at the waist. Ay ay ay, here we go! P.S. Nice cowlick in the back of your hair, peanut's dad!

No comments:

"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for." -- Anon